As a commitment to our students AND our environment Interactive Diver INCLUDES the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty FREE with every Full PADI Open Water Scuba course when you complete your training through us.
What is neutral buoyancy?
Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float. It can be a tricky thing. Divers who’ve mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a PADI Open Water Diver and elevates them to the next level.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to trim your scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- Nuances in determining weight so you’re not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
- How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Minimum certification: Open Water Diver